Izzy is one of KQH’s key Project Directors, based in New Jersey, USA. She ensures both US only and international studies run smoothly and efficiently from quoting to invoicing and is always working to expand her knowledge in the world of healthcare MR.
Upon graduating from Rutgers University in 2014 with a BS in Animal Science, Izzy went on to work as a Veterinary Technician at a high end, busy 8 doctor practice in the heart of NYC.
Prior to joining KeyQuest in July of 2017, she also served as the Head Groom for Holly Payne Equestrian and was responsible for client management, the daily operations, as well as the care and medical treatment of 20+ performance horses.
After learning many valuable skills in her past career, Izzy is now fully immersed in healthcare MR and loves to focus on building and maintaining relationships with clients and respondents alike.
Specialist Therapy Areas
Izzy’s exposure to varying therapy areas and diseases is continually growing and includes (but is not limited to):
- Acne, ADHD, Alopecia
- Alzheimer’s, Atopic Dermatitis, Asthma, Atrial Fibrillation
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cancer (ALL, CLL, Breast, Bladder, Prostate, Melanoma, Endometrial, NSCLC, Ovarian etc)
- C-Difficile, Chronic Pain
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Epilepsy, Fabry, Fertlity / Infertility
- Glaucoma, Hereditary Angiodema
- Lennox-Gasteaut Syndrome, Lupus
- Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Myopia
- NASH, Niemann Pick Disease
- Obesity / Diabetes, OA
- Polyarticular Idiopathic Arthritis, Portal Hypertension
- Presbyopia, Psoriasis
- RA, Schizophrenia, Tourette’s
- Urinary Incontinence, Women’s Health (VMS)
Izzy’s successes and assignment highlights
- Consistently scoring Excellent / Very Good in client satisfaction feedback
- Successfully met an aggressive timeline on a recent Overactive Bladder study by scheduling in 40 respondents (a mix of physicians, payers and patients) for WATDIs taking place over just 7 days
- Has played an essential part in the continuing growth of our USA panel
- Has built and continues to grow a solid relationship with KQH moderators and recruiters around the world
Izzy’s professional memberships
BHBIA Certificate of Competence in Adverse Events and Legal & Ethical Guidelines training
Riding horses whenever the opportunity presents itself, specifically in the sport of three-day eventing.
Hiking, camping and rock scrambling in the most beautiful national parks in the US.
Visiting craft breweries and wineries to see what they have to offer.
Most recently Izzy has taken up fishing with the hope of learning how to fly fish.
Contact Izzy via our Contact Form