Originally from New Jersey, Bryan now operates out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He joined KQH in the summer of 2019.
As a Project Director, Bryan is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of domestic and international studies, from costing through to delivery.
Bryan joined the market research industry in 2007 and learnt his trade in Qualitative Research at Schlesinger Group, also spending two years with Campos.
His skill sets include recruitment, project management, client development, team building, feasibility assessment and costing.
Bryan has a BA in Film and Media Arts from Temple University.
Specialist Therapy Areas
Bryan’s healthcare experience continues to grow and includes:
Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, Covid-19
Cystic Fibrosis, Infectious Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Migraines, Osteoarthritis, Retinal Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis
Schizophrenia, Type I and II Diabetes, Vaccinations
Bryan’s successes and assignment highlights
- Bryan has built a solid relationship with KQH moderators and recruiters all around the world
- Leading on KQH’s social media presence and online content
- Successfully co-ordinated field logistics for ethnography, medical device and user experience tests
- Led client sessions on best practice for performing intercept data collection
- Bryan continues his fascination with the horror film genre and Halloween, watching a horror movie every day in the month of October
Bryan’s professional memberships
PBIRG, PMRG, BHBIA, EphMRA
BHBIA Certificate of Competence in Adverse events and Legal and Ethical Guidelines training
Bryan loves all things film-related and enjoys writing screenplays in his spare time. During good weather, he can often be found spending a quiet evening on his front porch with his wife and dog.
Originally from the tri-state area, he cannot get enough of his Philadelphia sports teams, particularly the Eagles and Phillies.
When not at home, Bryan likes spending time outdoors, going on weekend trips, getting Sunday brunch and trying out the budding Pittsburgh brewery scene.
Contact Bryan via our Contact Form