Fiona worked for many years with KeyQuest as a Project Director. She loved complex multi-country studies, especially those involving rare diseases.
With the arrival of 3 sons, Fiona switched to part-time consultative work, which allows us to continue to benefit from her in-depth knowledge of healthcare fieldwork as she helps out wherever needed in KeyQuest.
- Researcher for Jersey Pearl and Voisins whilst living in Jersey
- Began specialising in healthcare when joined Synovate (now Ipsos)
- Led the team specialising in targeting Payers & KOLs globally
- Was persuaded to join us at KeyQuest Health in 2008
- BA in Leisure Marketing from Bournemouth University
Specialist Therapy Areas
Fiona’s expertise is extensive, covering all the main therapy areas and encompassing an impressive range of Orphan Diseases.
Just to give a flavour, below are some of the areas in which she has successfully managed studies:
ACEI-Induced Angiodemia, ACS Prevention, Acute Heart Failure, ADPKD, Alport Syndrome, Alzheimer’s, AMD, AML, Asthma, Athero, AF, Beta-Thalassemia, Bipolar Disorder, Botulinum, C-Difficile, Celiac Disease, CML, CMV, CNS, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Deep Brain Stimulation, Diabetes, DMD, Dyslipidemia, Eczema, Epilepsy, FAP, Gauchers, Gene Therapy, GERD, Haemophilia, Head & Neck Cancer, HIV, Hunter’s Disease, Huntindgon’s Disease, Lupus, MPS, Multiple Myeloma, Multiple Sclerosis, Neonatology, Neuropathic Pain, Non-AF Stroke, NSCLC, Pain Management, Pancreatic Cancer, Peanut Allergy, Peyronie’s, PHN, PNH, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, RA, Reperfusion, RLS, RSV, Sanfilippo A, SBS, Schizophrenia, Sickle Cell, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Skin scarring, Soft tissue Sarcoma, Stroke, Substance Abuse, Thyroid Cancer, Tinnitus, Transplantation, Vaccines
Fiona’s successes and assignment highlights
- Seeing her favourite client grow from a small start-up to a highly successful large consultancy – and KeyQuest growing with them
- Repeatedly tracking down treaters of ultra orphan diseases to gather their input on possible new break-throughs
- Securing 15% of all Hunter’s disease patients in Korea (Total Universe: 70) to take part in some key research
Fiona’s professional memberships
BHBIA Certificate of Competence in Adverse Events and Legal & Ethical Guidelines training
- As a St John Ambulance volunteer, Fiona provides first aid assistance at major sporting events and festivals, so gets to see some great tennis at Wimbledon!
- She’s a mother of three small boys and a Cocker Spaniel
Contact Fiona via our Contact Form
Find out more