Whether you are looking to
- Assess the landscape of a new market or evaluate unmet needs in a specific market segment or territory.
- Explore pricing and reimbursement opportunities.
- Understand the barriers to entry in a specific market segment or territory.
- Evaluate the commercial potential of a target market by estimating its size and composition.
- Identify specific routes into a market.
…we have the healthcare fieldwork team to help.
Find out more
A market access study requiring very specific respondents
Our client, a life science consulting firm, needed KQH to recruit national payers and KOLs to take part in TDIs and virtual advisory boards on 3 different vaccines – UIV, HPV and RSV vaccines.
We identified who would best fit the client profile to take part, provided bios and then agreed with the client who to approach and recruit for each interview round and virtual advisory board. Having secured agreement, we followed up as needed to ensure all took a full part in the virtual advisory boards.
Very successful interview rounds and virtual advisory boards with key insights from those ideally placed to advise on the market access potential for these vaccines.