Manager, Research Operations KQH USA
Originally from the Philadelphia area, Kelly moved to Boulder, Colorado in 2014 to live a more outdoor oriented lifestyle.
Prior to joining KeyQuest in April 2015, Kelly spent 3 years with Schlesinger Associate’s global qualitative field team. She was responsible for managing multi-market projects from bid to final invoice. Kelly also had the responsibility of building relationships with key suppliers globally.
Kelly has a BBA in Marketing, minor in Corporate Social Responsibility
Specialist Therapy Areas
Kelly has a wide range of Therapy area experience.
Recent examples of studies she has successfully managed show just how varied this can be:
Cancer – AML, Bladder, B-NHL, Breast, CAR-T, Cervical, CLL, Mesothelioma, Multiple Myeloma, Ovarian, NSCLC, Pancreatic, SCAC, Solid Tumors, Stem Cell Treatment, Treatment induced bone loss
Chikungunya virus, Dengue Fever, COPD, Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Diabetic Neropathy, DME, Epilepsy, Hypertension, IPF
Hypoparathyroidism, Lyme Disease, Myasthenia Gravis, Pain Management, Parkinsons, RSV, Sepsis, Sickle Cell
Kelly’s successes and assignment highlights
- Consistently scoring Excellent / Very Good in Client Satisfaction feedback
- Creating a great working relationship with KeyQuest moderators and recruiters across the world
- Learning how to best harness cultural differences to result in successful global studies
- Bringing added USA knowledge to the KeyQuest team
- Partnered with developers to create KQH’s panel / scheduling tool, KeyView
- Continuously expanding KQH’s panel of healthcare professionals
Kelly’s professional memberships
BHBIA Certificate of Competence in Adverse Events and Legal & Ethical Guidelines training
Kelly enjoys travelling, live music, rock climbing and hiking in the Colorado Rockies with her dog, Cocoa.
Contact Kelly via our Contact Form